Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Beast Gloves - Stronger Longer

A couple of years ago I decided to get into weight lifting and wanted to do it right so I wouldn't injure myself. I coordinated with a fitness instructor who suggested I start out wearing weightlifting gloves. Being a macho macho man, I decided not to take his guidance and jumped directly into a Kettlebell workout. Needless to state, the next week I could not return to the fitness center to continue my training. I had painful blisters on the palms of my hands that wouldn't have existed if I had taken my fitness instructors guidance.

Now I always wear a quality pair of padded gloves whenever I weight train. Not just do they prevent blisters and callouses, however I discover it's far more comfortable on my hands and joints. I actually like the Beast Gloves brand name for weight-lifting, as they do a perfect job of protecting my hands and making my time invested at the fitness center more satisfying.

Beast Gloves have just the correct amount of padding in the palms without being to thick where it would bunch up. I actually like the adjustable wrist support strap that wraps as tight as I prefer to assist stabilize my lifts. They are made of a really soft leather and have a breathable elastic type material on the back that stretches with your movements, and helps in keeping your hands from sweating. The quality is excellent as they are crafted to professional bodybuilders standards.

Some other fantastic functions I haven't seen on lots of other gloves is the adjustment strap on the back, and the sewn in finger pulls. The strap allows modification for how snug the gloves fits, while the finger pulls exist to assist you remove the gloves after your weightlifting. These are a couple of features I value and now I can't live without.

Beast Gloves is doing something right and you should check them out too. They are available through Amazon where Amazon Prime Members get free 2 day shipping. If you're not knowledgeable about Amazon, they are a top marketplace with low prices for virtually anything under the sun. Even groceries! So RUSH over to Amazon at the following url to SEE MORE:

Check this weightlifting gloves product out at Amazon now


ON SALE!!! Get your BEAST GLOVES "Psyche" Weight Lifting Gloves for an introductory low cost for just a short time.

PERFORMANCE and CONVENIENCE - Beast workout gloves are made of premium "soft and grippy" GOAT LEATHER with cool stretchable material to keep hands dry and offer a cool comfortable fit.

FINGER PULLS - Some gloves can be super difficult to remove after a hot and heavy workout routine. Not Beast Gloves! We have actually included strong finger pulls that make removing the gloves a breeze.

CUSHIONED PALMS - just the correct amount to protects against blisters and callus while not being too large to disrupt the tactile feel and control. We double the stitch the palms to ensure they last and will not rip out under the most requiring lifts.

ADJUSTABLE WRIST STRAPS - Beast Gloves offer velcro wrists straps to not just stabilize your gloves on your wrists but bring power to your workout.

STRETCH FIT MESH FABRIC - Comfy yet breathable design around the back of your hands to keep them cool and dry

WASHABLE - Hand wash & lay flat or hang dry, just keep out of the sunlight.

Get your Beast Gloves Now and start enjoying your workout more!
Beast Gloves - Stronger Longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment