Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Great Quality Unisex Running Belt for Working Out

It's such a fantastic feeling of satisfaction when slipping on a Gym Caddy running belt. The ease and comfort elements are a big advantage when comparing it to a sports arm band. No more tolerating tugging my headphones off my head when running or getting my headphone cable tangled around my arm. I'm loving the fact that my new sports running belt puts all the weight on my hips rather than an imbalance on my arm and I can bring everything I need when I'm out working out.

If you're anything like me, you'll have a stack of sports arm bands, fanny bags, running belts with buckles and water bottle holders, but none of them truly suited me as I would have hoped and some were just outright cumbersome.
As an online consumer, I save a great deal of my precious time by visiting Amazon.com. Due to the fact that I get a money-back warranty and the product is shipped right to my door is a big plus for me. When searching through sports running belts on Amazon, I stumbled upon what seemed like a reliable option to the usual buckled runners belts, or the bulky water carrying belts. I was so amazed with the follow up and ideas supplied by this seller that I chose to purchase one for partner also.

There's just something unique about knowing that an item has been well made and serves my preferences by supplying the sports runners pack that has all the features I like. The double large zippers in the front of the Gym Caddy running belt give me peace of mind that my smartphone, keys and credit card and ID are not going to fall out. I have actually heard from good friends who have lost their possessions when jogging with a belt that didn't have zippers and wound up investing a bunch of time on the phone attempting to sort out lost property with the banks and insurance companies.

I can now use my new runners belt as a money belt also, or when I'm out and about wearing clothing that don't have pockets and because it's black, it matches well with anything I'm wearing. There are lots of uses for my no-bounce running pouch and the fact that it's so simple to use, clean and maintain I have actually informed my buddies to get on over to Amazon and click the link provided in this article to buy their very own.



The Gym Caddy running belt was created to slip easily around your waist and to prevent loss of possessions when working out. Made from spandex and polyester, it is simple to clean and long lasting and stretches snugly to support a smartphone, keys, ID, cash and credit card.

Including 2 discreet 6" zippers at the front of the sports runners pack allows simple access and guarantee that your possessions are safe and will not fall out. This is not a flip belt, but is created rather to depend on the double-stitched zippers to safely secure your items without having to turn or invert the belt against your body.

Reflective logo designs on both the front and back of the belt light up in the dark if you are walking or running on the sidewalk, park or roadside to enhance your visibility to approaching traffic from either direction. Our testers have actually verified that this belt is a lot easier to use and more comfy when comparing it to a sports arm band. This alternative means that all the weight of your possessions is around your waist and is therefore more well balanced by providing that central point of balance.

Advantages:
Lightweight and machine washable
Reflective logo
Prevents bounce
Dual zippered front pockets
100 % money back warranty
Conveniently available in 5 different sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
Stylish black UNISEX design

The Gym Caddy running belt was created for jogging, walking, treking, biking, yoga, exercising, traveling, or for anybody who might need a stylish fanny bag for carrying the necessities when out.

More about this sports running belt product

No comments:

Post a Comment