Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Versatile Pocket Knife That Is Great For Camping and Emergencies too

If you're at all like me, then you probably carry quite a lot of gear 'just in case' when you head out hiking and camping. Hassle is that could add up the burden of your rucksack, which is not great when you plan to cover some distance. So it's fantastic when you hit upon a piece of kit that covers more than one function, so you're equipped 'just in case' for quite a few eventualities.

These days I get such a lot of my stuff from Amazon.com-- you can obtain practically everything there, they give you a money-back warranty, and you can get no charge delivery on every little thing if you join the Prime program. That's where I unearthed this fantastic combo knife that includes an emergency fire starter and a compact LED light built in, and it even has a bottle opener set right into the blade. That's all awesome to have in my pack when I'm out. But when I'm home I carry it in my vehicle, for the reason that it has a few emergency features that will help if I ever come across a car crash-- it has a glass breaker hard spot formed into the handle, and it has a supplemental cutting tool that I could use to cut a safety belt with no worry of sticking the casualty with my knife.

I liked the fact that they followed up after I bought the knife, first to make certain I got it, then to ascertain that I was happy with it. I got the feeling they would take care of any problems I had about the product and how to use it-- but I loved it and the information booklet they sent by email gave clear directions how everything worked.

Needless to say, not every purchase you make leaves you completely delighted, but I can truly say I am seriously impressed with this one. So if you are in the market for a multi-purpose gizmo for hiking, camping or in case of emergencies, then I would say click on the link below to get yours and find out for yourself. I think you will be delighted too.




Keep reading about this folding knife product

Be Prepared Without Being Weighed Down

You never know when an emergency can strike when you're taking a trip by automobile, on a hike or camping with family and friends. Being prepared for anything does not need to suggest carrying a plethora of tools in your gear, though. The VANTAGE Pocket Knife puts all the essentials right at your fingertips in one folding knife design.

Truly the best reasonably-priced survival knife you can find, this long lasting utility knife is packed with tools that can assist you handle any emergency situation. The utility knife includes:

FOLDING KNIFE. The multi-blade of this survival knife locks into place for stability. A combination of a straight edge and serrated teeth make the knife capable of a wide range of cutting jobs. Spring aided utility knife hinge lets you launch the blade in a hurry. There's even a bottle opener on the blade!

BELT CUTTER & GLASS-BREAKER HARD POINT. A life-saving rescue knife, the VANTAGE has a 2nd blade in the handle that can quickly cut through a seat belt. Utilize the hard point on the handle to shatter glass and get somebody out of an automobile in a hurry.

MAGNESIUM FIRE STARTER. Get a roaring fire going for warmth or signaling for assistance without matches or a lighter. The striker rod stows securely in the heel of the handle. Scrape with the serrated part of the folding blade to create sparks and ignite kindling or other flammable product.

LED TORCH. Light your way in the dark with just a twist on the knurled portion of the survival knife. A powerful magnet holds the bright torch in place, so you can see clearly to handle a cutting job, or you can detach it to carry on its own.

CARRYING CLIP. The utility knife with clip attaches right to your belt, so you can be prepared for anything on the path or at the camping site.

Get the comfort that comes from knowing you're prepared for anything. Order the VANTAGE survival knife today.

No comments:

Post a Comment