Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Retinol Serum with Vitamin C - Greatest Anti-aging Anti-wrinkle Beauty Product. Luxury Beauty Without Cruelty!

Retinol Serum with Vitamin C for softer, smoother, more youthful-looking skin.

I have just recently begun using a brand-new facial serum (one I have never seen anywhere else before) called Retinol Complex with Vitamin C Skin Rejuvenation Serum, and it has definitely been working its magic on my skin, as I have not had so many compliments before about my complexion, and as I am approaching 50, this means a lot to me. So I thought I need to share my new-found-secret with all who are looking for softer, smoother and more youthful-looking skin.

I made my purchase on Amazon.com and from the minute my special present to myself arrived, I have been entirely wowed! Enclosed in a lovely purple box with golden logo and print, the actual bottle is white, with clear lid, and has embellishments to match its external casing. I understand it's the contents itself that is of most importance, but girls, I'm sure you would concur that gorgeous product packaging just adds to the total experience. Most importantly, I noted that the product packaging is recyclable, so that is an included benefit.

That evening after having actually checked out the direction leaflet, I excitedly applied the serum straight onto my cleansed face and neck. The subtle fragrance of perfectly blended essential oils smelt divine, as the smooth pale lemon serum glided over my skin, before being quickly soaked up. It was as though my skin was drinking up all its goodness! Without exaggeration, my skin felt immediately more hydrated, and I was ever so encouraged about what prolonged use of this serum would achieve for my skin.

Each night, I consistently applied "my liquid gold" as I affectionately refer to it now, and progressively I could feel my skin's texture improving, getting softer and smoother. The dry, rough patches on my cheeks have vanished, and the total look of my complexion is one of more even tone, with a fresh and healthy radiance. Unlike other Retinol based products I have actually tried in the past, this one is not harsh; it caused no stinging, redness or peeling on my skin.

The outcomes I have experienced are excellent, and I can highly recommend this Retinol Complex with Vitamin C Skin Rejuvenation Serum to anyone who would dearly love softer, smoother and more even-toned skin. If that's you, all you have to do is click the link to buy your very own bottle of "liquid gold".

Check this out at amazon.com/Retinol-Serum-Skin-Care-Vitamin/dp/B00PKBSAHO/retinol serum/



The option to renewed skin cells and a strengthened skin layer.
-A gentle solution, which softens and smoothes the skin.
-Reliable in assisting to noticeably reduce the look of fine lines, age areas, sun damage and large pores.
-A sophisticated liposome encapsulated system progressively releasing the Retinol for extended activity.
-Skin responds by producing more younger, healthier looking skin.
-Retinol and Pentapeptides increase the structural aspects of the skin, to additionally reduce and slow the development of new lines and wrinkles.
The secret to a brighter complexion. Brighten your skin with a synergy of potent anti-oxidants.
-Vitamin C assists to reduce the noticeable indications of photo aging by assisting to fight devastating complimentary radicals.
-Both Vitamin C and Ascorbyl Palmitate aid in refining and revitalizing dull and lifeless skin.
-Skin gets protection from destructive ultra-violet rays through the support of our chosen anti-oxidants.
-Extracts of Calendula and Chamomile aid in toning, rejuvenating and cleansing the skin.
Skin care with an ingredient system for softer, and smoother skin. Assist plump up fine lines and re-texturize rough skin.
-Skin moisture is enhanced through using Vitamin A, Amino Acids, Beta-Glucans and skin-repairing ingredients that offer excellent water binding activity.
-The look of fine-lines is lowered due to the increased moisture content of the skin.
-Comforting plant extracts help in softening the skin, and functioning as an anti-irritant.
100 % Refund Satisfaction Warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Retinol Complex with Vitamin C, Ev'amay Skin care will certainly be happy to offer you a 100 % cash back assurance.
Purchase your bottle of Retinol Complex with Vitamin C today, to quickly start noticing softer, smoother more glowing looking skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment