Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Stylish 4-Piece Kitchen Utensil Set by Cocoontools

I love creating in the kitchen. It is where my senses get awakened. The intoxicating aroma of coffee; the rousing scent of citrus squeezed; the robustness of a stew bubbling on the stove. It is where the freshness of the season's harvest miraculously injects youth into my veins. Pipe in some chic jazz music and the task of preparing a meal transforms into something seductive.

Today, this enticing task gets an injection of fun from a new Cocoontools™ product I bought from Amazon. It is a 4-piece kitchen utensil set encased in a dapper red box – 3 silicone utensils and a stainless steel whisk. I promptly set the whisk and silicone spoonula to use in the first meal of the day – Tuscan scrambled eggs with toast. Whisking the eggs was a breeze with the stainless steel whisk. Using the silicone spoonula, I sautéed fragrant onions and tomatoes in my nonstick skillet, and scrambled the eggs in constantly until they began to set to a desired consistency. I was surprised at how comfortable it was to cook the eggs with this silicone spoonula. Everything from the weight of the handle to how well the flexible edges of the spoonula scraped the eggs from my pan without causing any damage – was wonderful. I was also pleased to know that the silicone has a high heat resistance of up to 450oF. After several uses and washes, the spoonula still looked brand new, attesting to the durability of the silicone.

Later on in the day, I set about making some cinnamon rolls. Ahh.. I love the aroma of sweetened cinnamon filling the kitchen. I promptly fell in love with the Cocoontools silicone spatula while putting it to use mixing and folding the dough mixture. The handle is sturdy, while the spatula head has a good amount of sturdiness yet flexibility to fold the dough and scrape everything out cleanly. I am ditching my flimsy dollar-store spatula in favor of this baby!

When the dough had risen and been rolled out, I employed the silicone brush to coat melted butter all over the dough. I love how the silicone bristles fan out for more coverage and impart all the butter they pick up, unlike pastry brushes made of hair which stubbornly hold onto a great deal of oil. I also used the brush to coat the baking pan with butter, then later to drizzle vanilla glaze on the rolls. Perfect execution and so easy to wash after!

After testing this set out, I definitely give it a thumbs up and recommend it as an essential kit for every kitchen. You can check it out by clicking on the link below!




THE COCOONTOOLS KITCHEN UTENSIL SET INCLUDES:
- 1Large Silicone Spatula (11.2" / 28.5cm)
- 1 Large Silicone Spoonula (11" / 28 cm)
- 1 Small Silicone Brush (8.6" / 21.8cm)
- 1 Medium Stainless Steel Whisk (10" / 25.5cm)

FEATURES:
- 100% FDA & SGS Grade, BPA-Free Silicone
- Heat-Resistant up to 450°F / 232°C, avoid direct flame
- Unique debossed logo that won't rub off
- Easy to clean! Just wipe off excess grease and pop it into your dishwasher or wash using a soft soapy sponge
- The silicone utensils have flexible heads, suitable for coated or non-stick cookware
- Dishwasher, Oven, Freezer safe
- Durable - won't discolor, warp or chip
- Stain and odor resistant

Keep reading about this Silicone kitchen utensil set product

No comments:

Post a Comment